Saturday, September 17, 2011

Loveland and Fort Collins Wedding Videography!

We're excited to announce that Photography by Van Pelt, Inc. is now providing wedding videography!  This is something that we've wanted to do for a very long time.  We've planned it, scratched it, planned it again, and then scratched it again!  I finally decided to scratch it completely.  I decided that there wasn't a videographer that I was completely satisfied with.  I decided that no one lived up to our high standards.  So I decided that I simply wasn't going to do it.

Then we ended up working a wedding with Brian.  Brian seemed like a normal videographer.  He seemed at first like every other videographer we had worked with.  But throughout the day, I saw him interact with the bride and groom and the wedding party.  I saw his professionalism.  I saw his dedication.  I saw that he saw the whole picture of the wedding day.  This was a person who definitely saw that the wedding day wasn't just about one single vendor... it was about the bride, the groom, and their love for each other.  So later... I decided that we should hang out.  We talked.... we laughed.... we strategized.... and we realized that we were a perfect fit.

If you've talked to me before, you may know that Cody Van Pelt has a hard time recommending people.  I only recommend companies and people that I would 100% recommend.  Well, that's why we're teaming up with Brian... because I 100% recommend him.

Check him out on our website at www.PhotographybyVanPelt.com... and see what your wedding might be missing!

No comments: