Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wedding Photography at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield

We photographed our first Botanic Gardens wedding Friday!  Beautiful photos!  I can't wait until the bride and groom see them all!  There were beautiful flowers, a red barn, a silo, and some really sweet old cars!  The ceremony site had mountains in the background, and it made the perfect wedding backdrop.  And the weather was perfect!  Not too hot and NO RAIN... which always makes me happy.

The bride's room where she got ready in was great too.  There was plenty of room, so there was much less clutter that could get in the background of the photos.  Mirrors and windows are always something that Emily looks for to make great getting ready photos.  We didn't have much getting ready time for this wedding because the couple was running a little late.  But she got some great shots in during the little bit of time she had.

I wish we would have had more time.  I could have shot there all day!

Before we left I was also able to capture a couple great photos of the reception barn and silo with the moon off to the side.  I caught a beautiful blue sky!

No comments: