Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stove Prairie Ranch, Bellvue, Colorado

"...not every venue is as amazing as Stove Prairie Ranch!"
It's not everyday that we get to photograph a brand new venue in Colorado.  And not every venue is as amazing as Stove Prairie Ranch!

This is our sixth year photographing weddings in Colorado, and we've been fortunate enough to photograph some gorgeous venues.  You can read about many of those venues on our blog, and you can see many Colorado venue photos on our portfolio section of our website at www.PhotographybyVanPelt.com.

Stove Prairie Ranch is unique though.  You can see 
 that by taking a look at the Stove Prairie Ranch photos in this posting.  It's open Colorado space out there along with some of the most unique buildings you will see in all of Colorado.

The couple that we photographed booked us for just 5 hours.  I could have spent the entire weekend up there!  It was gorgeous!  The ceremony and reception sites are phenomenal.  If you know me, you may have heard me over-use that word.  It's not being over-used... I promise!

When we photograph a new venue, we always get there a little earlier than normal.  When we drove up, I couldn't believe how nice it was.  The bride told us how great it was, and I guess I underestimated the beauty because I felt like we were in some foreign fairy tale when we arrived!

I don't have permission yet to give out the contact information for Stove Prairie Ranch yet.  But when I do, I'll post it.  But if you would like to contact them, let me know, and I'll pass on the message.






1 comment:

wedding photography Denver said...

Great work on this wedding! I really like your use of space to show the environment. This is an awesome venue!