Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stevie and Regan's Engagement Session



I had the pleasure of doing Stevie and Regan's portrait session yesterday. They drove up from Cheyenne to get their engagement photos taken care of, and we had a blast!

I love engagement sessions because it gives me a chance to get to know the couple a little more and find out what their preferred style is. I took around 70 photos of Stevie and Regan, and I can't wait to see which ones they choose.

I used a variety of lenses including zoom and fisheye. So it will be fun to see what they like best.

Another great thing about the session is that we were actually able to do it! Stevie and I talked on the phone Monday, and we were both concerned about the weather. We were all determined to make it happen no matter what though. They preferred outdoors, but we had the studio set up as a backup. But God stopped the rain long enough for us to get it done!

No comments: