Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Keepin' it fresh!

How do you keep it fresh?!
Recently a friend of mine asked how we keep it fresh? What he meant was, how do we do a wedding on Friday and then wake up the next day and do it again... without making it all look the same. Why are our weddings all unique?

The first answer that came to mind was that every wedding is different. So it's easy! But when I thought about it, we really do take a unique approach to every single wedding that we do. So that made me start to wonder... how do we do that?!

Then I realized that I guess we have just always made it a habit to make sure that every wedding we do gets the same unique treatment that the bride and groom deserve. I know that's what I would want my daughter's wedding photographer to do (which is an issue that I better not have to deal with until at least 2031!) I think it's just programmed into us to push the limits of creativity and to make the bride and groom say "Wow!" every time they see their photos for the first time. It's just what we do!


No comments: