Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Candice and Jeremy, Lone Hawk Ranch in Longmont

Candice and Jeremy got married on May 30, 2009, and Lone Hawk Ranch in Longmont. This was my first wedding there... and Lone Hawk Ranch is gorgeous! The beautiful venue combined with a handsome groom, gorgeous bride, and fabulous group of guests, made the day absolutely perfect.
I took over 1300 photos in just 5 hours, but, for a photographer who loves what he does, it was impossible not to!
And Candice and Jeremy make such a great couple. I can't wait until they come back to us for family portraits in a few years! It was such a pleasure to help them with their wedding. I can't wait for them to see their photos.
I know they're going to love them and be able to relive the day. That's something that we really love about what we do. So much planning goes into the wedding day. And so much would be forgotten so fast. But we help them keep those memories.
Keep in touch, Candice and Jeremy!

No comments: